1. Centennial (20-3, Last week 1) — The Bulldogs are cruising toward another league title.
2. Spring Valley (19-2, LW 2) — The Grizzlies travel to a play a tough Bishop Gorman team Thursday, then host Liberty on Monday.
3. Liberty (22-1, LW 3) — The Patriots’ only loss this year is to Spring Valley, and they get their rematch on Monday.
4. Desert Oasis (17-3, LW 4) — The Diamondbacks knocked off Coronado at South Point last week.
5. Cimarron-Memorial (17-5, LW 6) — Second place in the Northwest League is on the line Thursday when the Spartans travel to Legacy.
6. Bishop Gorman (7-13, LW 5) — The Gaels played Spring Valley tight earlier this year, and get another shot Thursday.
7. Coronado (13-8, LW 8) — The Cougars play a nonleague game against Bishop Gorman on Friday.
8. Rancho (13-8, LW unranked) — After a 3-0 start in the Northeast League, the Rams enter the rankings.
9. Legacy (7-14, LW unranked) — The record isn’t pretty, but the Longhorns are getting it done in the Northwest League.
10. Canyon Springs (10-5, LW 10) — The Pioneers are holding tight to their spot in the rankings.
1. Moapa Valley (18-3, LW 1) — The Pirates put first place in the Sunrise League on the line against Virgin Valley in Mesquite on Friday.
2. Virgin Valley (10-9, LW 3) — Starting Friday, the Bulldogs play the rest of their games at home.
3. Cheyenne (8-8, LW unranked) — The Desert Shields have won three league games in a row.
4. Mojave (9-4, LW 5) — The Rattlers have never won a league title, but sit in first place.
5. Pahrump Valley (13-4, LW 2) — The Trojans play Mojave next week, three weeks after losing to the Rattlers by two points.
1. Lincoln County (16-3, LW 1) — The Lynx have won their last three games by a combined 138 points.
2. Democracy Prep (11-4, LW 2) — There may not be a better 2A player in the state than Sharmayne Finley.
3. Needles (16-7, LW 3) — The defending state champions head to Democracy Prep on Friday in what should be a great matchup.
4. Calvary Chapel (8-8, LW 4) — The Lions play top-ranked Lincoln County on Friday.
5. Laughlin (6-8, LW unranked) — The Cougars have not made the playoffs since 2014, and are currently in position to return.
1. Pahranagat Valley (13-3, LW 1) — The Panthers have a game lead and the tiebreaker over Round Mountain in the Southern League.
2. Round Mountain (11-4, LW 2) — The Knights control their own destiny for a No. 2 seed in the playoffs.
3. Word of Life (11-5, LW 5) — The Eagles play Class 2A The Meadows on Thursday.
4. Tonopah (3-10, LW unranked) — The Muckers still have five league games left on their schedule.
5. Indian Springs (6-2, LW 3) — The Thunderbirds still have plenty of time to make up ground in the 1A standings.