1. Centennial (23-3, Last week 1) — The Bulldogs have clinched the Northwest League, and will be in the playoffs for the 19th consecutive year.
2. Spring Valley (25-2, LW 2) — The Grizzlies will clinch the Southwest League if they beat Desert Oasis on Thursday or lose by 13 or fewer points.
3. Liberty (26-2, LW 3) — The Patriots have clinched the Southeast League, their sixth league title in a row.
4. Desert Oasis (20-3, LW 4) — The Diamondbacks can still win the Southwest League, but they’ll need a big win against Spring Valley.
5. Coronado (17-9, LW 6) — The Cougars can make some noise in the Sunrise Region playoffs.
6. Cimarron-Memorial (20-7, LW 5) — The Spartans will be a No. 2 seed in the Sunset Region playoffs if Arbor View loses to Centennial on Wednesday.
7. Foothill (15-9, LW 9) — The Falcons can grab a No. 2 seed if they win against Basic on Wednesday and Coronado loses to Liberty.
8. Canyon Springs (15-6, LW 10) — The Pioneers can clinch the Northeast League on Thursday with a win against Las Vegas or a Rancho loss.
9. Bishop Gorman (9-16, LW 7) — The Gaels will be a No. 3 seed in the Sunset Region.
10. Rancho (17-10, LW 8) — The Rams need to win and have Canyon Springs lose to win the Northeast League.
1. Moapa Valley (13-3, LW 1) — The Pirates have clinched the Sunrise League, their first league title since 2000.
2. Pahrump Valley (18-5, LW 5) — The Trojans can clinch the Sunset League by beating Western on Friday.
3. Virgin Valley (13-11, LW 3) — The Bulldogs will be a No. 2 seed in the playoffs and host their first-round game.
4. Cheyenne (10-11, LW 2) — The Desert Shields have clinched a playoff spot.
5. Mojave (11-7, LW 4) — The Rattlers are back in the playoffs for the first time since 2011.
1. Lincoln County (20-3, LW 1) — The Lynx can clinch the Southern League if they beat Democracy Prep on Friday, or lose by five or fewer points.
2. Democracy Prep (15-4, LW 2) — If the Blue Knights win out and beat Lincoln County by six or more points, they will be league champions.
3. Needles (19-9, LW 3) — The Mustangs are locked into the No. 3 seed.
4. Calvary Chapel (11-9, LW 5) — The Lions can reach the playoffs for the first time with a win over Laughlin, or they beat Needles and Laughlin loses to Lincoln County.
5. Laughlin (9-11, LW 4) — The Cougars will clinch a playoff spot if they win their remaining two games.
1. Pahranagat Valley (16-3, LW 1) — The Panthers have clinched the Southern League.
2. Round Mountain (14-4, LW 2) — The Knights are locked into the No. 2 seed.
3. Word of Life (14-5, LW 3) — The Eagles have clinched a top four seed in the postseason.
4. Tonopah (6-11, LW 4) — The Muckers can be no worse than the No. 4 seed in the playoffs.
5. Beaver Dam (2-10, LW unranked) — There are a myriad of tiebreakers scenarios, but the Diamondbacks can make their seeding easy by beating Round Mountain.