1. Bishop Gorman (12-3, Last week 1) — The Gaels play Sierra Canyon (California) on Monday, which is ranked No. 24 in the nation by USA Today.
2. Clark (12-3, LW 2) — Coach Chad Beeten faces his old team Monday, when the Chargers play Crossroads (California).
3. Canyon Springs (10-1, LW 3) — With the way Las Vegas and Eldorado are playing, the Pioneers are far from guaranteed another Northeast League championship.
4. Coronado (8-5, LW 4) — The Cougars took a gut punch with a home loss to Silverado on Tuesday.
5. Faith Lutheran (13-2, LW 5) — After a rough loss to Centennial last Friday, the Crusaders responded by pounding Cimarron-Memorial on Tuesday.
6. Foothill (11-5, LW 6) — The Falcons are hoping league play is kinder to them than winter break was, where they went 5-5.
7. Arbor View (13-4, LW 7) — The Aggies think they can secure a home playoff game in the Northwest League.
8. Desert Oasis (14-6, LW 8) — Jacob Heese leads Southern Nevada with 28.6 points per game.
9. Las Vegas (10-4, LW 10) — A big-time match-up against Eldorado awaits the Wildcats on Wednesday.
10. Liberty (8-6, LW 9) — The Patriots are fighting for a home playoff game in a tough Southeast League.
1. Cheyenne (7-6, LW 1) — A big win over Desert Pines on Tuesday solidified the Desert Shields’ place atop the rankings.
2. Desert Pines (7-7, LW 2) — These are different Jaguars that won the state title last year, and are just .500 a game into league play.
3. Chaparral (7-5, LW 3) — The Cowboys look to improve on their 4-0 league record when they take on Virgin Valley on Friday.
4. Mojave (9-5, LW 4) — The Rattlers could be a dark horse in the Sunset League.
5. Boulder City (11-5, LW 5) — The Eagles’ next five games are against Sunrise League foes.
1. Democracy Prep (14-2, LW 1) — The Blue Knights look like heavy favorites to repeat as state champions.
2. The Meadows (8-6, LW 2) — The Mustangs return to the court to host Lake Mead on Thursday.
3. Adelson School (7-5, LW 3) — A rematch of last year’s state championship awaits the Lions on Thursday, when they travel to Democracy Prep.
4. Needles (11-6, LW 4) — The Mustangs are home for their next four games, including three league games.
5. Mountain View (7-10, LW unranked) — The Saints enter the rankings for the first time after beating Lake Mead on Tuesday.
1. Pahranagat Valley (11-2, LW 1) — Pahranagat Valley heads to Round Mountain on Friday night.
2. Spring Mountain (13-4, LW 2) — The Golden Eagles got their league schedule off right with a win over Liberty Baptist last Friday.
3. Beatty (4-2, LW 3) — The Hornets will be tested at home by Spring Mountain on Thursday.
4. Word of Life (2-10, LW unranked) — The Eagles return to the rankings after a commanding win over Sandy Valley on Tuesday.
5. Indian Springs (2-3, LW 4) — The Thunderbirds play at Laughlin on Thursday.